The loTrack Compact is an application ready Sigfox enabled GPS tracker. This small and rugged unit is perfectly suited for asset tracking applications. loTrack Compact provides connection to national and global Sigfox network infrastructure for reliable and secure GPS positioning.
Powered by a Li-SOCL2 battery, it allows standard autonomy up to 2 years (depending on configuration) and is ideal for tracking powered or non-powered assets. Tracking settings are configurable which allows for flexibility depending on its application.
Its compact size (roughly the size of a car key) makes it easily attachable and/or concealable. It can be used to track anything from a child’s school bag or bicycle to high value sporting equipment, parcels or valuable shipments.
With added senors such as temperature and accelerometer (movement detection), the application is endless.
- Location and sensor data through Sigfox compliant radio networks
- IPX5 water and dust proof. Water-resistant case to ensure stable operation in tough environment
- Listen-in. Listen to the surroundings by sending a text message
- Tamper alert. Once the device is disassembled, you will get informed immediately.
- Intelligent power management. Reduce inefficient power consumption when the device stays idle.
- 10000mAh battery. High capacity Li-ion battery ensuring sufficient power supply.
- Strong magnet. Strong magnetic cover allowing for flexible mounting on vehicles or assets
- GSM frequency: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS: Class 12, TCP/IP
- Memory: 32 + 32Mb
- Phase error: RMSPE<5,PPE<20
- Max output:
- Max frequency error: +-0.1ppm
- Receive sensitivity: Class II RBER2%(-102dBm)
- Chipset: High sensitivity GPS chips
- Frequency: GPS L1, 1575.42MHz
- Channel: 66
- Location Accuracy: <10 meters
- Tracking sensitivity: -165dBm
- Acquisition sensitivity: -148dBm
- TTFF (open sky):
- Avg. hot start<-1 sec
- Avg. cold start <- 32 sec