The loTracker is an application ready Sigfox enabled GPS tracker. This compact and rugged unit is perfectly suited for asset tracking applications. The loTracker provides connection to a national and global Sigfox network infrastructure for reliable and secure communication.
Powered by a long-life Li battery, it allows standard autonomy up to 5 years+ (depending on configuration) and is ideal for tracking powered or non-powered assets. Tracking settings are configurable which allows for flexibility depending on its application. The compact size (roughly the size of a PC mouse) makes it easily concealable and allows for hassle free self installation.
It can be used to track vehicles, high value equipment, trailers, boats, caravans, high value shipments, parts, golf carts, motor bikes, mobile rental equipment etc. With added senors such as temperature and accelerometer (movement detection), the application is endless.
Since this unit’s communication is not GSM based, but Sigfox enabled, it is also ideal as a back-up tracking unit for traditional GSM based vehicle tracking units which are vulnerable to GSM signal jamming.
- Location and sensor data through Sigfox compliant radio networks
Rugged IP67 enclosure
- Fully internal battery powered
- Long range connectivity
- Low Cost Low Power design with up to 10 year autonomy
- Small, compact and easy to install and conceal
- Supports peripheral sensors for applications such as tamper detection
Platform & Data Management
Device data such as GPS location, temperature and battery status is securely transmitted via the Sigfox cloud infrastructure to the back-end tracking platform and reporting provided is standard. Integrated with our state-of-the-art we based tracking platform and mobile tracking application you’ll have visibility of your assets on the go.
- Operating temperature: -20°C / +65°C
- Mounting Options: Screws, rivets, tie-wraps and 2-sided tape
- Dimensions: 110 x 58 x 30 nm
- Weight: 100 grams
- Housing: Ip67
- Antennas: All integrated (Internal)
- GPS LNA: On-board
- External Sensors: Various supported
- Standards: EN 300-220, EN 301-489, EN 60950, ICASA, CE